- Anest-Iwata — When only the best will do. Anest Iwata is a leading manufacturer of engineered solutions for air compressors, vacuum pumps, spray and finishing equipment.
- Artool Airbrush Templates — Create your favorite effects with Artool precision laser cut templates for highly detailed effects.
- Blick Art Supplies — Find all your art supply needs in one place! Shop more than 90,000 art supplies online, including the best selection of painting supplies, drawing supplies, and more.
- Coast Airbrush — Coast Airbrush is the largest airbrush supplier in the world, with knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service.
- Createx Colours — Water-Based Paints for the Custom and Graphic Arts Since 1978.
- Iwata-Airbrush — Iwata brand airbrushes represent spray excellence and abundant feature options for every taste. As a premium manufacturer, they design each airbrush with a specific spray-performance and spray-scale in mind.
Creative Design Tools
- Adobe Software — The world’s best creative apps and services so you can make anything you can imagine. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premier, and more.
- Canva — Canva is your free photo editor and video editor in one graphic design app! Create stunning social media posts, videos, cards, flyers, photo collages & more.
- Elementor — Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. Elementor serves web professionals, including developers, designers and marketers, and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform.
- Elfsight — Increase visitor engagement, boost conversions, generate leads, provide customer support and grow social followers. Customize your widget with the help of our intuitive editor in a few clicks. Embed it to your website in a matter of seconds.
- FASO — FASO was founded in 2001 and offers artists eCommerce websites to sell their art. Which, on the face of it, sounds a lot like Art Storefronts! But offering websites to artists are where the comparisons end.
- Grammarly — Correct all grammar errors and enhance your writing. Easily improve any text. Eliminate grammar errors with advanced grammar rules, contextual spell checker, vocabulary enhancement, and plagiarism checker.
- OFFEO — Product videos, social content, and logo animation videos made easy. Simple yet powerful platform. Create amazing content in less than three minutes.
- Webflow — Your website should be a marketing asset, not an engineering challenge. Build the site you want — without the dev time.
- WordPress.com — WordPress.com’s mission is to democratize publishing and eCommerce one website at a time.When you have the freedom to create, express yourself, and earn money online, the impossible becomes business as usual.
- WordPress.org — WordPress.org is where you’ll find the free WordPress software that you can first download, and then install onto your own web server. With WordPress.org, you handle everything yourself, from website hosting to maintenance.
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org – What’s the difference? — Differentiating between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is relatively simple. If their similar names confuse you, here’s a shortcut to help you remember the difference between the two:
> WordPress.ORG helps users build a site that’s “organically yours,” as you’re creating, managing, and maintaining everything on your own.
> WordPress.COM helps you build a site in “combination with” the team at WordPress.com as they will support your site’s creation and will manage and maintain the system for you.
Web Tools for Geeks
- Alexa.com — For over two decades, Alexa has helped web designers find, reach, and convert their digital audience as a go-to resource for content research, competitive analysis, keyword research, and so much more.
- Astra Theme for WordPress — Made for professionals by professionals. Create consistent web designs with custom templates library and global design settings.
> Refer to Astra’s Ultimate Checklist for a Successful Website Launch!
- CheckPageRank.net — Google PageRank (Google PR) is one of the methods Google uses to determine a page’s relevance or importance. Important pages receive a higher PageRank and are more likely to appear at the top of the search results. Google PageRank (PR) is a measure from 0 – 10. Google Pagerank is based on backlinks. The more quality backlinks the higher Google Pagerank.
- Exporte Mobile Site Checker — With the EXPERTE.com Bulk Mobile-Friendly Test, you can check whether all of your (sub) pages are optimized for mobile devices. Instead of just checking the homepage, their tool crawls your entire website, assessing up to 500 subpages at one time.
- Global DNS Checker — whatsmydns.net lets you instantly perform a DNS lookup to check a domain name’s current IP address and DNS record information against multiple nameservers located in different parts of the world.
- GTMetrix — How fast does your website load? Find out with GTmetrix. See how your site performs, reveal why it’s slow, and discover optimization opportunities.
- Keywords Everywhere — Browser Add-on For Keyword Research. The Keywords Everywhere browser add-on can be easily installed on either Chrome or Firefox. The best part is that we show you monthly search volume, CPC, and competition data of keywords on multiple websites.
- Pingdom — Simplified End User Experience Monitoring. Pingdom helps you deliver an exceptional customer experience with real-time, actionable insights into your site’s uptime and performance, so you can keep your users coming back again and again.
- SEMrush — Get measurable results from online marketing. Do SEO, content marketing, competitor research, PPC, and social media marketing from just one platform.
- Uptrends — Their free website monitoring tools get you hands-on data about your website uptime and performance. Test your website from different perspectives.
- W3Schools — Learn to code with the world’s largest web developer site. Tap into this free, yet priceless resource to learn…
> HTML / The language for building web pages
> CSS / The language for styling web pages
> Python, SQL, PHP, jQuery, Java, and a plethora of other software.
- Wayback Machine — Explore more than 664 billion web pages saved over time.
- WebPageTest — Test. Optimize. Repeat. Instantly test your site’s performance in real browsers, devices, and locations around the world.
- WeTransfer — The simplest way to send big files. Send up to 2GB for free.
- Wincher — Keep Track of Your Google Rankings. Wincher tracks your keywords’ positions in Google and helps you increase your qualitative traffic from organic search.
- Yoast SEO — Yoast SEO makes sure your site meets the highest technical SEO standards. It also gives you the tools to optimize your content for SEO and overall readability.